Avocato’xta is a platfrom to provide free flow of information with least expenditure of the organiser, so that they can provide students with the best of what they are capable of.
And we can’t do it without you. This is an exciting time for law Students in India to contribute in creating a well-informed platform while learning the professionalism and ethics.
Student Ambassadors are students (undergraduate or post-graduate) who are our eyes and ears in various law schools and universities.
Term: 1 Year
Who can be a Student Ambassador? What are the qualifications?
- You should be a law student in any law college in India.
- Committed Student who is ready to take task even at the busiest hour of his life.
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home.
- You must be willing to do marketing related tasks.
What are your responsibilities?
- Inform us about newsworthy events and opportunities being conducted/held in your college and upload them on the dashboard.
- Interview the star students and faculty in your college, and lawyers in and around your area.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, law school reviews, and blogs.
- Help us promote and market our advertisers and our products/services in your college.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- To connect and communicate with the college authorities as and when needed.
- Generally, promote the Avocato’xta brand on social media and beyond!
What’ll you get?
- Earn money: When you bring business/advertisers for us, you get 10-20% of the revenue generated by them. You can also earn money through internal competitions that are organised by us. (Like for sharing the best interviews, or the most number of internship experiences).
- Get extra discounts for the some of awesome courses and workshops we advertise/publish on Lawctopus.
- Get free media passes for conferences and seminars. Meet the dignitaries as a Avocato’xta representative and build contacts (and confidence)!
- Connect with fellow college managers throughout India! (All of us will be connected via a Whatsapp group).
- Get a certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
- Personalized CV review, Professional email signature and cover letter for the best performing Student Ambassadors.
- Develop your communication skills!
- Develop your leadership skills!
We make your richer in every way possible!
Some other details
- Being a Student Ambassador is a voluntary, unpaid position.
- 1-5 Student Ambassadors can be selected per college (depending on the size of the college).
- You are required to work for around 2 hours/week. Usually, 1-2 tasks are allotted every month.
- We give no task which cannot be completed along with your college, co-curricular activities, exams or even internships. Relax! We understand your world!