ABOUT UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES
The Rayat-Bahra University (RBU) is accessible from Tricity and is established under Punjab act no. 16 of 2014 vide notification no. 17-leg/2014 dated 13th August 2014 and notified by UGC under section 22 of the UGC act 1956, is empowered to award degree vide letter No. 8-23/2014 (CPP-I/PU Dated 26th Sept 2014 by University Grant Commission (UGC).
University Institute of Legal Studies, Rayat-Bahra University is committed to providing a congenial environment for the students to learn both theory and practice of Law.
THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
Changing Dimensions of Law and Justice in Plural Society
- Cementing the Concept of Social Justice through Reinforcement of Constitutional Ideals.
- Fostering Peace and Justice through Strong Institutions.
- Expanding Socio-Legal Contours of Law in Plural Society.
- Reflecting Just and Peaceful Coexistence of Secularism and Pluralism within Democratic Set up.
- Appreciating Equality and Fraternity within Diverse Society.
- Promoting Sustainable Development and Economic Equilibrium Overcoming Regional Imbalances.
University School of Law, Rayat Bahra University, Sahauran Near District Mohali, Punjab
- Last date for Submission of Abstracts: 27th September 2019.
- Intimation regarding Acceptance of Abstracts through Email: 1st October 2019.
- Last date for Submission of Full Papers (Soft Copy): 8th October 2019
- Send Abstracts (300-350 words) at email conference.usl[at]gmail.com.
- The word limit for the papers is 3000 words (approx 8 pages).
- Selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN no.