About the Good Governance Yatra
Good Governance Yatra is an immersive travel program that provides first-hand exposure to good governance models. It is an experiential learning platform for aspiring changemakers to interact with the visionaries behind the project and learn about the intricacies of policy inaction, among a host of other things.
Highlights of the Yatra
- The 9-day expedition to explore good governance models across multiple states of India
- Experience the model governance projects across various domains
- Travel with a diverse cohort and experience a fulfilling journey across India
- Interact with last-mile governance leaders and role-models in public policy
- Network with the best-performing policy-makers and leading policy thinkers
- Co-learn with future-leaders passionate about nation-building
Who can Attend?
- Young Professionals who want to explore and enter the area of public policy and governance.
- University students and Scholars who wish to take up full-fledged careers in development studies and governance.
- Civil Service Aspirants who wish to get first-hand exposure to governance and supplement their knowledge of this field.
- Aspiring Politicians, who wish to experience governance, and hone their skills in this area.
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and governance.
- Young Development Workers who wish to understand the intricacies of governance.
- International Students/Development Professionals who want to understand Indian governance and development space.
- Indian Citizens: Rs. 33000 + 5% GST
- International Candidates: $ 600 + 5% GST
- Scholarships will be provided to 50% of the selected delegates in the range of ₹5,000 – 26,000 per delegate on the program cost if they apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded on a merit-cum-means basis.
How to Apply?
Interested participants can apply through this link.
For official notification, click here and for FAQs, click here.