About the organiser
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, officially Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana, is a deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India. It was founded in 1993 in the name of Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji.
About the moot
Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar University is organising the 3rd MM National Moot Court Competition 2019 from October 17-19, 2019.
The Competition shall be open to students who are: Pursuing an integrated 5-year LLB programme in India or pursuing a 3-year LLB programme in India
Team size and other information
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
- In the event where a team consists of three members then:
Such team shall designate two of its members as speakers and one as a researcher at the time of registration itself.
- Only one team can register from the same institute. If more than one team attempt to register, the team applying first will be registered.
Mullana University Road, Mullana, Highway, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana 133207
For the registration form, click here.
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending a scanned copy of duly filled registration form along with travelling and payment details to smcs.mmu[at]gmail.com on or before September 28, 2019, by 11:59 PM.
Registration fees must be remitted online as per the details mentioned below:
- Fees INR 5,000 (Indian Rupees Five Thousand)
- Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Branch Detail MMET Mullana
- Beneficiary Name Department of Law, M M(Deemed to be Univesity) Mullana-Ambala
- Account number of the beneficiary: 51822151009008
- IFSC Code: ORBC0105182
September 28, 2019, by 11:59 PM.
Convener: Prof. (Dr.) Bindu Jindal, Head & Dean, Dept. of Law
Phone No. 01731-304266
- Prof. (Dr.) Saroj Chhabra – 8059930246
- Ms. Poonam Lamba -9468332287
- Ms. Sujata Dhaiya – 9416802989
- Ms. Rimpy Bhardwaj – 9992596722
Jai Kaushik – 9996960765
Sanjiv Kumar – 9729550778
For the rules and regulation, click here.