Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.avocatoxta.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Once registered on Avocato’xta, your username which you provide will be visible to other users of Avocato’xta.
- We reserves the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
- We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
- In order to improve Avocato’xta we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
- information about your computer, your IP address and your use of Avocato’xta;
- information that you provide when you register with Avocato’xta; and
- any other information that you choose to send to Avocato’xta.
- We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Avocato’xta. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits toAvocato’xta in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.